Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Similar topics
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good Way to Import MXF to Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am by Vanessa18

» Transform FLV to iPhone 6 for Playing on Zeiss VR One
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am by Vanessa18

» AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S+
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am by Vanessa18

» Professional Canon XF for FCP X Converter for Mac
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am by Vanessa18

» Convert Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 to FCP X
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 am by Vanessa18

» Play Dxtory AVI to MP4 on Android Tablet/Phone Perfectly
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am by Vanessa18

» Good Way to Convert 4K Ultra HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.9.3
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:24 am by Vanessa18

» Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV Workflow
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am by Vanessa18

» Powerful Convert Sony FS700 AVCHD MTS to FCP 7
Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 am by Vanessa18

Poll

Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FannieJane

Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Empty
PostSubject: Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing    Import BPAV Files to Final Cut Pro for Further Editing  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:07 am

Summary: This article helps you to convert BPAV to editable MOV for importing to Final Cut Pro 7 and FCP X with real specifics.

Good News! Pavtube 2015 Easter Day deals activities began! Video Converters for Mac *50% OFF*!!! Only From March 30, 2015 to April 6, 2015!!!Don't Miss it !

Q: Is there a simple workflow with specifics to [b]convert BPAV to MOV for Final Cut Pro 7?' I have to re-capture several clips that were shot with Sony XDCAM EX1. I have transfer BPAV folders to HDD drive. When I directly import XDCAM EX files into FCP for editing? The XDcam MP4 gives me the error 'File Error: 1 file recognized, 0 access denied, 1 unknown'. I tried to import XDCAM footage from the BPAV folder that were copied to my external drive using the XDCam Transfer plug-in for Final Cut, but I get another error. 'No Supported Files, XDCAM Transfer could not find any XDCAM compatible files at the location…I have insert SxS card into slot and I also have Clip Brower. But none of them works.

The Anser: rewrap BPAV file to ProRes MOV for Final Cut Pro X and FCP7

XDCAM Transfer is just re-wrapping the EX1 footage in a QT wrapper that FCP can understand. But many people faild to import BPAV folder to FCP using XDCAM Trasformer and Clip Broser for various issues and a lots of extral works.

When the Transfer is not working, ytou need an BPAV transfer tool to get the EX1 MP4(MPEG-4) and rewrapped MXF and then you can transfer XDCAM clips from BPAV to Pro Res MOV for FCP X or FCP 7. What is really important is to never alter the contents of a BPAV folder in any way as you back it up to whatever machine to keep whole XDCAM Folder structure. The BPAV folder can be moved from your MacBook to the MacPro where you can then do your editing. To edit them in FCP, you can use professional XDCAM EX to convert BPAV folder directly to MOV at once.

The quick woraround is to use the easy-to-use Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac, which works perfectly on Mavericks (10.9.2), Mountain Lion (10.Cool, Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard (10.5). It works well and converts flawlessly.

Step 1: Download and instal this Sony XDCAM Converter to your Mac, and then import XDCAM clips. You can 'Add from folder' to batch convert BPAV folder to ProRes at once. If you want to merge MXF files, just need to check the 'Merge into one' box.

Step 2. Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to 'Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)' as output format.

Optional: It's better to set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro if the 60i/30fps is your original frame rate. But if you shoot with 50i/25fps, then 25fps as the frame rate will be your best choice when conversion.

Step 3. Click 'Convert' button to start transcoding XDCAM EX files from BPAV to MOV for Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7 on Mac OS.

After the workflow, you can go to the output folder to find the converted video files. Now you are free to log and transfer or import/edit Sony BPAV/MPEG4 file in Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7 under Mac without problems

Source from: http://camcordervideoshare.altervista.org/blog/specifics-to-convert-bpav-file-to-editable-mov-for-impoting-to-fcp/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1