Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Similar topics
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good Way to Import MXF to Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am by Vanessa18

» Transform FLV to iPhone 6 for Playing on Zeiss VR One
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am by Vanessa18

» AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S+
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am by Vanessa18

» Professional Canon XF for FCP X Converter for Mac
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am by Vanessa18

» Convert Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 to FCP X
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 am by Vanessa18

» Play Dxtory AVI to MP4 on Android Tablet/Phone Perfectly
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am by Vanessa18

» Good Way to Convert 4K Ultra HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.9.3
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:24 am by Vanessa18

» Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV Workflow
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am by Vanessa18

» Powerful Convert Sony FS700 AVCHD MTS to FCP 7
Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 am by Vanessa18

Poll

Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brown198754

Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Empty
PostSubject: Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing   Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Are you a Panasonic Lumix lover? The DMC-LX7 is coming! I believe it will be your best choice for capturing 1080 60p (50p for PAL) videos when travelling. The Lumix LX7 features a fully redesigned 24mm ultra-wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens with 3.8x optical zoom, great Venus Engine as you’ll also find featured on the LUMIX G5, a new 1/1.7-inch 10.1-megapixel MOS Sensor, and its capability of Full HD 1080 60p/50p video recording with Power O.I.S.

I am very glad to get the Full HD AVCHD Camera from a Panasonic friend. After many tests, it work fast and it is easy to use. But it is a pity that, after many tests, I found we can't 1080 60p/50p AVCHD video from DMC-LX7 to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for editing as well as other Full HD Camera. If you also want to put DMC-LX7 1080p MTS shootings to Premiere, you will meet the same trouble. You may get an error message as "The file has unsupported compression type" or "Codec not supported".

According to the error message, you can get that the problem lies in the codec of the imported files. Panasonic Lumix LX7 records high resolution full-HD 1,920x1,080 60p videos in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4 / H.264) format, the codec of which is great for streaming or playing, but it is so highly compressed, thus not perfect for editing. So you will find that AVCHD files, actually the H.264 files are rejected by many NLEs. Although Adobe has tried best to make AVCHD footages work with its Premiere Pro CS5.5 and the latest CS6, it always some incompatiblity problem reproted. The best solution to the problem is proved to be a MTS file converter, which is able to convert MTS to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro, since MPEG-2 is proved to be the most friendly video format for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.

Here recommended the top MTS Converter for Premiere Pro, applying which you can get your AVCHD footages from Panasonic LX7 converted to MPEG-2 with original quality. Follow the listed four-step AVCHD to MPEG-2 conversion, you can put 1080p MTS files in Premiere Pro without any problem.

Step 1: Load .mts files from LX7 or .m2ts files, if you have copied them to your Mac, to the MTS to MPEG-2 Converter;

Step 2: Click the Format box and you will get a drop-down menu, on which you can select Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as export.

Step 3: Adjust audio and video parameters in Profile Settings. You can change the default codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Click the arrow button on the main interface to start transcoding AVCHD files from Panasonic LX7 to MPEG-2 for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.

Other features of the Mac MTS Converter:
1. Joining files: Tick the box "Merge into one" on the main interface.
2. Deinterlacing 1080i: Click Edit and select "deinterlacing" in the Effect. It has been chosen as default.
3. Preview: Double click on the file and you can get a preview on the converter.
4. Auto shutdown: Click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion” before conversion starts.
5. 3D conversion. The Red-Blue/Red-Green 3D conversions are supported.
6. Crop: Edit --> Crop and you can get the imported videos cropped as you want.

Related Guide:

Convert Panasonic GX1 AVCHD 1080/60i MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere CS5.5

Convert Panasonic DMC-ZS15 1080/60i AVCHD to Adobe Premiere on Mac

Convert/Import NEX-FS100 AVCHD MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for editing

Edit Sony NEX-5N AVCHD in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 without rendering

Deinterlace and Convert Sony CX190 AVCHD 1080i files to Adobe Premiere on Mac
Back to top Go down

Panasonic LX7 AVCHD to Premiere Pro CS5.5 importing
Page 1 of 1