Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Similar topics
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good Way to Import MXF to Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am by Vanessa18

» Transform FLV to iPhone 6 for Playing on Zeiss VR One
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am by Vanessa18

» AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S+
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am by Vanessa18

» Professional Canon XF for FCP X Converter for Mac
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am by Vanessa18

» Convert Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 to FCP X
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 am by Vanessa18

» Play Dxtory AVI to MP4 on Android Tablet/Phone Perfectly
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am by Vanessa18

» Good Way to Convert 4K Ultra HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.9.3
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:24 am by Vanessa18

» Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV Workflow
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am by Vanessa18

» Powerful Convert Sony FS700 AVCHD MTS to FCP 7
To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 am by Vanessa18

Poll

To a great group of folks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigersfan855

Tigersfan855

To a great group of folks Empty
PostSubject: To a great group of folks   To a great group of folks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for taking me in, sharing, helping, and getting to know me. I am leaving to return to my home guild JL.

JL is where I have spent the majority of my SO career, and at first when I came back to the game after my break I didn't think I'd have time to fully commit myself back there again. I have made real close friends there and I think is where I belong.

When I had first joined Divot Diggers I had no clue who this guild was. My buddy Inrage at the time just told me I should come hang out with him and he ended up not playing very much. I ended up meeting some really great people and I enjoyed my stay.

I refuse to leave any guild on bad terms ever. I give every team/guild/squad, whatever you wanna call it on any game you play my all. I was helped tremendously when I joined and it is much appreciated.

I know I owe a few of yall some students for helping me. I still hold true to that, Just tell me who's next in line and I will be sure to take care of them. Since ski_dog finished I am able to make another one now.

Would hope that I have no trouble between anyone and hope I would still be welcome to shoot a round, bullshit on teamspeak with yall. Just switching guild tags, not falling off the planet.

Thanks again for everything everyone, great group of people. Appreciate the times you gave me.
Back to top Go down

To a great group of folks
Page 1 of 1