Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Similar topics
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good Way to Import MXF to Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am by Vanessa18

» Transform FLV to iPhone 6 for Playing on Zeiss VR One
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am by Vanessa18

» AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S+
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am by Vanessa18

» Professional Canon XF for FCP X Converter for Mac
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am by Vanessa18

» Convert Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 to FCP X
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 am by Vanessa18

» Play Dxtory AVI to MP4 on Android Tablet/Phone Perfectly
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am by Vanessa18

» Good Way to Convert 4K Ultra HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.9.3
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:24 am by Vanessa18

» Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV Workflow
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am by Vanessa18

» Powerful Convert Sony FS700 AVCHD MTS to FCP 7
Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 am by Vanessa18

Poll

Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet10

Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Empty
PostSubject: Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook    Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am

I've taken my playbook on a few road trips for almost one year, and I can say without reservation that it absolutely rocks for watching movies. However, sometimes something goes wrong when you tried to play iTunes movies on PlayBook. Don't fret! Here I'm sharing my experience to those who feel like transferring iTunes videos to BlackBerry PlayBook with Mac.

Why can't we view iTunes movies on BlackBerry PlayBook?

This is simply the Apple's latest attempt to sugar coat Digital Rights Management(DRM). The The Digital Copy, however, will not play on unauthorized devices due to DRM copy protection. Unfortunately the PlayBook have not get a license to play DRM contents, which means iTunes movies will not even play on BlackBerry PlayBook.

How to transfer iTunes movies to PlayBook for smoothly playing back?

To have the full access and control of your Digital Copy movies, you need to get rid of DRM and convert iTunes m4v to PlayBook friendly format along with some help from a mac DRM removal converter. If you are interested in doing likewise, check out Pavtube ChewTune Mac, a top Mac iTunes movie to PlayBook Converter which can easily handle Digital Copy and iTunes DRM-protected contents. And the playback of the converted videos is as decent as possible as original. Now follow the steps below to put iTunes movies onto PlayBook with Mac.

Step 1. After downloaded the Mac iTunes to PlayBook Converter to your Mac, the first step is run the program and put in password for user account as it requires.

Step 1. Install and run the best Mac iTunes Converter for Playbook and import your iTunes files (movies or TV shows) to the program.

Step 2. Select the output format. Here I recommend you “BlackBerry > BlackBerry Playbook Video(*.mp4)” which is a format special designed for PlayBook Tablet and also supply full screen effect.

Below is the best format settings per my experience, you can take it as reference: (Click “Settings” button to set the video/audio parameters for the best PlayBook Video format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1280×720 (HD)
Bitrate- 1500/2000kbps
Framerate- 30fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 160kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of PlayBook goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the BlackBerry Tablet, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Step 3. After above steps, just click “Convert” to start removing iTunes DRM protection and converting iTunes M4V to PlayBook MP4 under Mac OS X. The conversion proceeds as iTunes plays the movies. So DO NOT turn off iTunes until the conversion is completed. Now go get a cup of coffee (conversion takes time).

The software works like most other DRM removal softwares I've used. The difference here is that it is required that iTunes latest version be installed and correctly configured, which means you'd better set iTunes not to remember the playback position and set iTunes to 32bit when/if you use ChewTune on Mac OS X Lion.

Once the process completes, download and transfer the DRM-free iTunes videos to PlayBook. Then you are free to enjoy and watch iTunes movies on BlackBerry PlayBook as you like.

Hot News: Pavtube's 'Spring Sale' kicked off this week on select PC and Mac software. If you have an iPad/Android tablet like Asus Transformer Prime, Nook Tablet, or PS Vita, HP TouchPad, PlayBook etc. And want to enjoy watching movies on the road, the offers could be right what you want.

Windows Blu-ray/DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)

Mac Blu-ray/DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 10- May 10, 2012)
Back to top Go down
jaylun

Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook    Top iTunes movies Converter - Enjoy/Play iTunes movies on PlayBook  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 am

Backup all iphone files to Windows computer-transfer iphone SMS messages contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to computer for backup

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits:

URL= recovery-iphone.com

Backup all iphone files to Mac-transfer iphone SMS messages contacts,Call list,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to Mac for backup

Cucusoft iPhone Backup Tool Kits:

URL= recovery-iphone.com/imacsoft-iphone-to-mac-transfer.html

Transfer iphon,ipod,ipad files to computer for backup--Transfer songs, videos, photos, play lists from iPad iPhone or iPod to computer or iTunes for backup

Cucusoft iPhone iPad iPod to Computer:

URL= recovery-iphone.com/iphone-ipad-ipod-to-computer-transfer.html

Transfer iphon,ipod,ipad files to Mac for backup--Transfer songs, videos, photos, play lists from iPad iPhone or iPod to Mac or iTunes for backup

AVGo iPhone iPad iPod to Mac:

URL= recovery-iphone.com/imacsoft-iphone-to-mac-transfer.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1