Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Similar topics
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good Way to Import MXF to Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am by Vanessa18

» Transform FLV to iPhone 6 for Playing on Zeiss VR One
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am by Vanessa18

» AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S+
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am by Vanessa18

» Professional Canon XF for FCP X Converter for Mac
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am by Vanessa18

» Convert Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 to FCP X
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 am by Vanessa18

» Play Dxtory AVI to MP4 on Android Tablet/Phone Perfectly
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am by Vanessa18

» Good Way to Convert 4K Ultra HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.9.3
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:24 am by Vanessa18

» Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV Workflow
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am by Vanessa18

» Powerful Convert Sony FS700 AVCHD MTS to FCP 7
Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 am by Vanessa18

Poll

Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brown198754

Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Empty
PostSubject: Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11    Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 pm

As a Canon Vixia HF S10 user, have you met troubles in transferring Canon HF S10 AVCHD to iMovie'11 editing? If so, in this article I will give you the best solution.

Actually, the AVCHD is highly compressed and not the iMovie friendly video format, if you wanna to edit AVCHD clips from Canon S10 in iMovie, you must convert AVCHD to the iMovie friendly video format. And I think the Apple InterMediate Codec MOV format is the best choice for iMovie. So to finsh this conversion, a powerful third party conversion software is necessary, I used Brorsoft MTS to iMovie Converter, it is really a very easy-to-use tool for me. OK, next please follow me up , you will make it!

Guide: Import AVCHD video from Canon Vixia HF S10 to iMovie'11 editing.

Step 1: Download and install Brorsoft Mac AVCHD to MOV Converter for iMoive on your Apple computer and then launch the program to add Canon HF S10 MTS/M2TS videos to it.

Step 2: Click on Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), the iMovie native support format. Afterwards, set the output folder as you like or just keep the default one.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps30fps/29.97fps, video size as 1920*1080 for importing AVCHD from Canon HF S10 to iMovie'11 with best quality.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will start converting Canon S10 MTS to AIC MOV for iMoive on Mac OS X immediately.

After the MTS to AIC (MOV) conversion on Mac, you can get footages from Canon HF S10 into iMovie'11 on Mac for editing without any problem.

More Tips for you:
1. If you are shooting at the default in 1080i mode, this Mac MTS Converter pro can help you to deinterlace your 1080i videos automatically because Deinterlacing has been chosen as default.

2. If you have other Mac tools like FCP, iMovie, FCE, this Mac AVCHD Converter will also be your best helper in converting AVCHD to ProRes 422 for FCP, MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, AIC for FCE, etc in addition to helping you import video file from Canon HF S10 to iMovie'11.

Related guides:
Import Canon VIXIA HF G10 AVCHD to FCP
Copy Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p MTS to Sony Vegas
Import Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac
Get Canon Vixia HF S10/HF S100 AVCHD to work with FCE 4
Back to top Go down

Make Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD editable in iMovie'11
Page 1 of 1