Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The web page will be updated soon.
Similar topics
Team Speak Info.
I added a group pay link for team speak...Under General Discussion--Team Speak 3 Info.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Good Way to Import MXF to Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:20 am by Vanessa18

» Transform FLV to iPhone 6 for Playing on Zeiss VR One
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am by Vanessa18

» AVI to 3D MP4 Converter--Zeiss VR One with Galaxy S+
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 am by Vanessa18

» Professional Canon XF for FCP X Converter for Mac
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 am by Vanessa18

» Convert Panasonic HX-A1 1080p POV MP4 to FCP X
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 am by Vanessa18

» Play Dxtory AVI to MP4 on Android Tablet/Phone Perfectly
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 am by Vanessa18

» Good Way to Convert 4K Ultra HD Videos on Mac OS X 10.9.3
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:24 am by Vanessa18

» Sony PMW-PZ1 XAVC to QuickTime MOV Workflow
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am by Vanessa18

» Powerful Convert Sony FS700 AVCHD MTS to FCP 7
Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:15 am by Vanessa18

Poll

Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brown198754

Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Empty
PostSubject: Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X   Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm

The Canon LEGRIA HF R306 is the perfect camcorder for the budding home-movie maker that wants quality High Definition recording. It delivers brilliant Full HD movies at an affordable price and incorporates a host of new features, including a 51x Advanced zoom. All of this is recorded straight to memory card so you can quickly and easily share your movies with friends and family. Have you got one? If so, you may meet some troubles about AVCHD recordings from LEGRIA HF R306 to Avid Media Composer importing on Mac.

Although Avid claims it can support AVCHD your files by using AVCHD AMA plug-in, but usually it doesn’t work and it only be used for Avid Media Composer 6.0. The how to make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editble for Avid Media Composer on Mac? As a Canon Legria HF R306 user, I will share my easy way to get Legria HF R306 AVCHD .mts/m2ts to Avid MC by encoding AVCHD to Avid best codec DNxHD on Mac.

Firstly, you need to download and install a AVCHD Converter to help you change AVCHD on your Mac computer. Here I take the top Mac AVCHD to DNxHD Converter as an example. It is a professional AVCHD Converter for Avid MC. I have successfully convert Canon AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid Media Composer on Mac at super fast speed without quality loss. Below is the detailed guide, you can follow it to have a try, you will get the perfect video qualiy.

Step 1: Import Canon AVCHD to the best MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
Launch the recommended software and then click the adding button to import your MTS/M2TS files to it.

Step 2: Select output format for Canon HF R306 video to compatible with Avid.
Click Format on the main interface and choose Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov) as output format for Avid Media Composer.

Step 3: Adjust the Adjust video and audio parameters as you need.
Tap the Settings icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the Profile Setting to get the output in best quality.
Tips:
1. You'd better set the video frame rate as 25fps, video size as 1920*1080 and select the audio channels as 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing in Avid Media Composer.
2. If you shot 1080/50i video by Canon HF R306, you need to deinterlace Canon 1080i AVCHD first in the Video Editor interface.

Step 4: Start converting AVCHD to Avid DNxHD for Avid Media Composer on Mac.
Click “Convert” button to start the AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid Media Composer conversion on Mac OS X with this professional AVCHD to DNxHD Converter for Mac.

brorsoft.com/how-to/convert-canon-hf-r306-avchd-to-dnxhd-for-avid-media-composer-mac.html
Back to top Go down

Make Canon HF R306 AVCHD editable for Avid MC on Mac OS X
Page 1 of 1